Modding - 0.75 config.ini settings list

Talk about Sarah's upcoming game in the Rebuild series.

Modding 0 75 config ini settings list

Postby Evarob » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:21 am

I had the same problem when I went over to the "Vista64"...

1 Do you have the game in a folder like: C: / Games / IL2 1946? Do not place it in the Programs folder.
2 Make sure that you have all security permissions set to "Full Control". Right click the executable and go to the security page, set full control for yourself and administration, ect....

I was dealing with this issue awhile ago and I may have forgot some of the stuff I did...let me know how it goes after you try these things. IMO this IS NOT a driver issue...its probably a "security" setting. For some reason my "config" file kept re-setting to default after I made changes.

I made some posted about this issue in the past...you could do a search.

EDIT Im not sure it really makes a difference but I also run the game in "XP compatibility" mode...
Evarob

Hello my new friends!

Postby tolikkk » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:09 pm

Hello.
tolikkk

Postby NinelBoisy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:54 pm

I use theWORD 5 through googledrive and was wondering if it is possible to have a config.ini file per computer rather than in my googledrive?
NinelBoisy

Postby Rimmajem » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:38 pm

Congratulations dragonxp.
Also good job to anyone else who participated.

I would gladly participate if there was a new contest. As long as it isnt a Lua contest.
I have always been relying on just ini coding with some minor help from some Lua codes that already is there in some of the base factions.
Rimmajem

Postby MarieBow » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:59 am

Congratulations dragonxp.
Also good job to anyone else who participated.

I would gladly participate if there was a new contest. As long as it isnt a Lua contest.
I have always been relying on just ini coding with some minor help from some Lua codes that already is there in some of the base factions.
Attachments
3.gif
3.gif (22.83 KiB) Viewed 1471 times
MarieBow

Previous

Return to Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville