[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Rebuild Forums • View topic - Rebuild 3 Kickstarter campaign!

Rebuild 3 Kickstarter campaign!

Talk about Sarah's upcoming game in the Rebuild series.

Rebuild 3 Kickstarter campaign!

Postby sarahnorthway » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:23 am

I'm super excited to announced the Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville Kickstarter campaign! Bahdaaaah:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sar ... deadsville

The campaign will run until October 31st to raise $25,000 to help with the art, writing and music of Rebuild 3, so I can make the game extra awesome. The goal seems like a high mountain to me right now, but if we make it there I'll be able to fund even more neat stuff like voice acting. So tell your friends & let's do this together! :D

This is your chance to get in early and preorder your copy of Rebuild 3 for Windows & Mac at a discount price (limited to the first 500), and get sweet extras like exclusive starting equipment, a digital artbook, a sticker for your laptop or your name and face on actual survivors in the game! I hope people are as excited about these rewards as I am about making them.
Sarah Northway
Creator of Rebuild!

sarahnorthway
Site Admin

Re: Rebuild 3 Kickstarter campaign!

Postby Woolfe » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:29 pm

Damn you Sarah.... I so wanted to go the $150 option... but my kids need to eat.... Bloody kids....

Congrats on getting this far. :D
Woolfe

Postby AnarchOi » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:44 pm

15mins left on the KS campaign, just want to say congrats on the successful KS campaign. Looking forward to the game!
AnarchOi

Postby sarahnorthway » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:23 pm

Thanks! I think it was a big success. Looks like $41,330 in total, and 2226 people have now preordered Rebuild, give or take. It was a fun month, thanks everyone!
Sarah Northway
Creator of Rebuild!

sarahnorthway
Site Admin

Return to Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville