Rebuild 2 Question

Talk about Rebuild 1 & 2, Incredipede, Word Up Dog, Fantastic Contraption, Doctor Fireball and other games.

Rebuild 2 Question

Postby Darth Revan » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:45 pm

So this is something that always interested me... In Rebuild 2, after you reclaim the heliport, someone sabotages it. And later on, someone breaks a hole in your walls... it's suggested that these two are the same person, and a prompt later allows you to interrogate a survivor... which leads to their timely or untimely death, depending on your perception of the water glass I suppose. So is that the saboteur, or is there any way to really find out who it is...?
Darth Revan

Re: Rebuild 2 Question

Postby Woolfe » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:04 pm

I too would like to know.. But I must say, I liked having it as a mystery. It's nice not having everything explained. Annoying but nice. :D
Woolfe

Postby radar » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:27 pm

On a side note, that'd be a fun feature for rebuild 3, the ability to send some into another faction to sabotage it.
radar

Postby sarahnorthway » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:37 pm

Okay, spoliers!....

There are actually TWO saboteurs working together, of these four
- the guy who you didn't interrogate about destroying the plane (yes, he did it!)
- the last judgement gang (if you piss them off by rescuing someone but don't defeat them)
- the writer from the last judgement gang if you don't let her have a church
- the crazy scientist if you don't let him take over a lab

So if at least two of those events happened, then you get the sabotage event in the lategame. So give people what they want... and be ruthless.
sarahnorthway
Site Admin

Postby Darth Revan » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:39 am

Damn, I never give them the church (You ain't turning my survivors into zombies) and always have mercy on the poor guy... so that would explain why I always get the event. Though I do always give the crazy scientist the lab... speaking of, at some point he asks for an assistant and he always tell him no. Does that somehow affect the event? Because as far as I'm aware, if you let him have an assistant all that happens is (Spoiler Alert) he dies along with the crazy scientist.
Darth Revan

Return to Other Northway Games