Suggestion: Orange Danger Level

Talk about Rebuild 1 & 2, Incredipede, Word Up Dog, Fantastic Contraption, Doctor Fireball and other games.

Suggestion: Orange Danger Level

Postby Anase Skyrider » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:20 am

Greetings, Northway Games!
I'm a fan of the rebuild games, and have just discovered this website, as well as the WIP Rebuild 3. Now that the introduction is out of the way:

In Rebuild 2, there was an option to view the danger levels of the squares that have been scouted by adding a colored layer to the square, and there were several danger levels, but only three colors. My suggestion is including an orange danger level so that we can see more of the steps. Like when I'm trying to keep the area around my base secure, I can't tell if it's going from "Safe-ish" to "Troubling" to "Hazardous" because all three of those are represented with the yellow color, and green is only used for when there are absolutely no zombies. Strangely enough, the word "Safe-ish" is still used when there's one zombie or no zombies, which I also found odd. It would just make it easier to keep an eye on more of the changing danger levels if there was one (or more) additional gradient steps to the color layers.

I didn't see any categories beyond "Rebuild 3", so I can't imagine that I'm posting in the wrong area or anything, although I don't know if suggestions are allowed or anything. :P Sorry if I screwed up.

That is all! Thanks for taking the time to read this.
User avatar
Anase Skyrider
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:13 am

Re: Suggestion: Orange Danger Level

Postby nskral » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:18 pm

Don't worry, Upvote:D
nskral
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:37 am

Re: Suggestion: Orange Danger Level

Postby Woolfe » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:33 pm

Danger colours at the moment go Green, Yellow, Orange, then Red.

Is this what you meant?
Woolfe
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:14 pm

Re: Suggestion: Orange Danger Level

Postby Objection » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:20 am

Woolfe wrote:Danger colours at the moment go Green, Yellow, Orange, then Red.

Is this what you meant?

And no colour once there's no more zombies.
Objection
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:18 am

Re: Suggestion: Orange Danger Level

Postby Funny Squirrel » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:33 am

I believe they're talking about Rebuild 2, and just posted in the wrong area.
I used to be dazed and confused, now I'm just crazed and amused.
Funny Squirrel
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:56 pm

Re: Suggestion: Orange Danger Level

Postby nskral » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:46 am

Don't worry people I can carry it to other forum. It is normally for Other Northway Games forum so I am carrying it to there.
nskral
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:37 am

Re: Suggestion: Orange Danger Level

Postby Woolfe » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:03 pm

Funny Squirrel wrote:I believe they're talking about Rebuild 2, and just posted in the wrong area.


So they were. My apologies.
Woolfe
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:14 pm

Re: Suggestion: Orange Danger Level

Postby nskral » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:12 am

Woolfe wrote:
Funny Squirrel wrote:I believe they're talking about Rebuild 2, and just posted in the wrong area.


So they were. My apologies.

Np.
nskral
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:37 am

Re: Suggestion: Orange Danger Level

Postby afifaadam » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:58 am

Anase Skyrider wrote:Greetings, Northway Games!
I'm a fan of the rebuild games, and have just discovered this website, as well as the WIP Rebuild 3. Now that the introduction is out of the way:

In Rebuild 2, there was an option to view the danger levels of the squares that have been scouted by adding a colored layer to the square, and there were several danger levels, but only three colors. My suggestion is including an orange danger level so that we can see more of the steps. Like when I'm trying to keep the area around my base secure, I can't tell if it's going from "Safe-ish" to "Troubling" to "Hazardous" because all three of those are represented with the yellow color, and green is only used for when there are absolutely no zombies. Strangely enough, the word "Safe-ish" is still used when there's one zombie or no zombies, which I also found odd. It would just make it easier to keep an eye on more of the changing danger levels if there was one (or more) additional gradient steps to the color layers.

I didn't see any categories beyond "Rebuild 3", so I can't imagine that I'm posting in the wrong area or anything, although I don't know if suggestions are allowed or anything. :P Sorry if I screwed up.

That is all! Thanks for taking the time to read this.




you just want more improvements including color layer on each danger level.i agreed with you.there will be improvement
afifaadam
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:13 am


Return to Other Northway Games

cron