Alpha is up!

Talk about Sarah's upcoming game in the Rebuild series.

Re: Alpha is up!

Postby Panpiper » Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:48 am

I started playing Rebuild for the first time yesterday, online on kongregate. 12 hours of nonstop play later, I knew I needed more. Today I took the plunge to order the $25. survivalist edition, seeing as how it also listed getting desktop versions of editions 1 and 2, and alpha access (I do have a long history of non-professional testing).

I was a bit disappointed to see that upon purchasing, the download page did not offer versions 1 and 2. All the page tells me is, "Thanks for pre-ordering! When Rebuild: Gangs Survivalist Edition is ready, you'll be able to get it right here on your download page."

It's not the end of the world, I can always play 1 and 2 on kongregate. I was very much looking forward to alpha testing though.
Panpiper

Postby davea » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:28 am

This is not any official reply, but here is what Sarah has mentioned in other threads. Because she is a one person company, she issues the invitations for the alpha in batches. It isn't automatic upon sending in your money. I am sure after a few days, you will get an email with account information you can use, to access the alpha.
davea

Postby Panpiper » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:35 am

Thanks for the reply Davea. I can certainly understand the logistics of being a one person operation. Mine was not so much a complaint as a lament.

Any idea if we $25. pre-order backers will be able to get that "plus two extra professions to choose from for your main character" deal that was offered to the $20. kickstarter folks? I'm really kicking myself for missing that one.
Panpiper

Previous

Return to Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville