[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Rebuild Forums • View topic - Holy tshirt batman

Holy tshirt batman

Talk about Sarah's upcoming game in the Rebuild series.

Holy tshirt batman

Postby radar » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:40 am

http://northwaygames.com/wp-content/upl ... hirt04.jpg

That blue one is freaking rad! I'd love to buy one. Can we get a link to the art by itself so I can use it as my back ground?
radar

Re: Holy tshirt batman

Postby sarahnorthway » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:44 am

Sweet that one's my favorite too! Right now it's tied for the lead so I'm waiting for the last few stragglers to send in their surveys.

Here's a 1920x1200 version (my new desktop background too):
http://i.imgur.com/uumEGTn.jpg
Sarah Northway
Creator of Rebuild!

sarahnorthway
Site Admin

Return to Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville