[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Rebuild Forums • View topic - Art Style

Art Style

Talk about Sarah's upcoming game in the Rebuild series.

Re: Art Style

Postby AnarchOi » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:30 pm

AnarchOi

Postby Woolfe » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:30 pm

:D

I was not a fan of 2's zombies, whereas I really liked the characters... I didn't like the cut scenes etc, I think they were just unpleasant to look upon. I know they should be unpleasant, because of course Zombies, but something can be unpleasant in content without being unpleasant to look at... If that makes sense :?: With 2 even the cutscenes where they had imagery of humans, I didn't really like it. It's something about the style I can't put a finger on...

I also liked the original Rebuild styling of stick figures... It was surprising how attached you got to a stick figure with a name :D

I like the new styling. It is not hard on the eye, and whilst it has an element of "silliness" I think there is enough personality there to keep it from becoming too over the top.

I really like the seeming customisability of it, and will be curious to see the end result. I just hope there are enough "head" variations (not just bald and different types of hair) to keep it interesting.
Woolfe

Postby Adam » Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:29 am

Adam

Postby ballmot » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:16 am

moved.
Last edited by ballmot on Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ballmot

Postby Paul_d_g » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:33 am

I like the new style of the fort at start up

Paul_d_g

Previous

Return to Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville