Modding and language packs in Steam beta

Talk about Sarah's upcoming game in the Rebuild series.

Modding and language packs in Steam beta

Postby sarahnorthway » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:17 pm

Check it: I'm adding more-proper modding to Rebuild 3. I'm starting easy, letting you share your config.ini mods with others via the Steam workshop (and also a mods directory). Then leaping to the very difficult with multi-language support. What shall we mod next... random events maybe?

<a href="http://steamcommunity.com/app/257170/discussions/0/483366528914649289/">Here's the pertinent Steam discussion thread</a>.
sarahnorthway
Site Admin

Re: Modding and language packs in Steam beta

Postby SushiSquid » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:59 am

I'm excited to hear about modding, and wondering how far it will go.

I know you're working on other games and won't have the time to implement a huge number of new features, but depending on how far you open the game to modding, we might. Things like expanded character creation options, new perks, allowing event perks on the player character, building your starting team, new building types, and new quests? I may be hoping for too much, but I'm happy to hear that at least some mods will be possible.
SushiSquid

Translation site unavailable?

Postby Janus » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:26 pm

Greetings,

This game is a great minigame on the side, I really love it, because I'm a huge post apocalyptic-genre fan and this game contains the certain aspects to reflect that.

It's just... sometimes it's a bit unhandy if you have to read in another language all the time, so I joined the translation pack inofficially and translated a line here and there, while it was live on ackuna.

Now I'm here to ask about the Rebuild 3's Ackuna status, because it now seems to be archived. Can you do anything about that and reopen it within ackuna?

I'd like to finish this translation project to play the game in my native one day, which could earn you some money the other hand, because we - as every non-native english country - have several players who are strict native speakers, that usually don't consider to buy an english-only title. (No matter if it was their decision or not)

As nobody is responding inside the steam forums, please give me at least some feedback here.

Thanks in advance,
Janus
Janus

Re: Modding and language packs in Steam beta

Postby ShunichiGaming » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:50 pm

Hello, I was wondering if there would be modding support for adding in new factions and creating new events. The reason why I am asking is because I am very interested in working on mods like that. It would be my first time modding but it would be interesting though.
ShunichiGaming

Return to Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville