Finally beat the game [Spoilers]

Talk about Sarah's upcoming game in the Rebuild series.

Finally beat the game [Spoilers]

Postby F0rZ3r0 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:09 pm

Holy crap, that last level was ridiculously hard. I wish there was a way I could cure the fort instead of dying out. The way it ended was pretty sad too. I gotta say, playing this over a period of 5 months from story's release to end was so worth it. I'm very surprised with how well this game turned out, and I'd like to just say hands down, probably the best strategy game I've ever played in my entire life.

I've played Civilization V, some other games, not a lot, but this is definitely my favorite of all indie games.

Anyways, thanks for all that entertainment! I'm probably going to see what I can do next with this game, probably speedrun the quick city or even story (although story would be so much harder).

The point is, this might be one of my favorite games of all time, and I can't wait to get my phone working again to get this once again. I'd throw down so much money on a Rebuild 4 if the series plans to be continued, but if not, this is already an amazing series. I've played since Rebuild 2, and I played Rebuild 1 after Rebuild 2, but I still will always say Rebuild 3 will by far be my favorite.

If someone is trivial about playing this game, I highly recommend it; although, make sure you have quite some time on your hands. This is definitely not quick (unless playing quick city and not story), but I believe it is ultimately worth it.

To sum it up, thanks for the game Sarah. I can't wait to see what else you make, whether it be another Rebuild or a whole new series of games, or just a game. Regardless, I can't wait to play it.

Thanks!
F0rZ3r0

Re: Finally beat the game [Spoilers]

Postby James_Lionheart » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:04 am

Yes the ending is pretty sad :( You just stand there waiting for death.
But don't lose hope! There is a true cure ending :)

I wrote a rough guide for the forum a while back, hopefully it will give you some general idea on how to get the cure. Just search for a topic called "Is there a good ending?" and of course it contain some spoilers.

Oh yeah, I did it on easy mode(I am not a patient person :roll: ) so it will be a bit harder if you try it on normal or above.

Good luck!
James_Lionheart

Re: Finally beat the game [Spoilers]

Postby DextorPlays » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:21 am

If your looking for a guide on the good ending, I just posted a video on it in this forum.
DextorPlays

Return to Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville