Marriage Bug

Talk about Sarah's upcoming game in the Rebuild series.

Marriage Bug

Postby acv55555 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:00 pm

The game seems to entirely forget marriage after it happens. Not a few turns after my leader became married, she was again asked for a date. Marriage seems to mean little gamewise either, with no in game effect such as at least perhaps a last name change or some kind of perk affecting the recently married when they are on the same mission.
acv55555

Re: Marriage Bug

Postby Woolfe » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:07 pm

They get happiness boosts for both the marriage, and for being together on missions.

And they take happiness penalties if one dies etc. I am sure there are other affects (Pregnancy perhaps?) but I haven't taken THAT much notice yet.
Woolfe

Postby Objection » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:40 am

acv55555 wrote:The game seems to entirely forget marriage after it happens. Not a few turns after my leader became married, she was again asked for a date.

At first I thought this was a bug. But then I thought that maybe it's there as an option for those who want their leader to be polyamorous. If that's the case, however, then I think the event text needs to change depending on whether or not your leader is currently in a relationship (married or otherwise) with someone.
Objection

Postby EllaClass » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:21 pm

I noticed, and reported, the same issue. My leader got married and then was repeatedly asked to date/get married again (particularly when I went to a new town). My leader even got pregnant, and literally the next event prompt was to date someone because she was so lonely and tired of being single, though she was still married.
EllaClass

Return to Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville